A platform to help clinicians manage patients with alcohol misuse disorder.
Get the mobile app here.
-A Clinic Management Portal to manage/monitor patients
-A mobile app with 12 interactive CBT sessions for alcohol mis-use.
To support the clinical management of people who misuse alcohol.
A Mobile App
To deliver change behavioural therapy to help people combat alcohol misuse.
Class 1 Medical Device Certified
uControlDrink complies with NHS Clinical Safety Standards and is DCB0129 compliant.
First Alcohol Misuse App To Be Tested In a
Randomised Controlled Trial.
- 111 patients with Alcohol use disorder
- Randomly assigned to intervention group or control group
People on app experienced:
- Lower mean number of drinking days
- Greater amount of cumulative abstinence days
- 50% retention rate at 6 months
The number of drinking days for those using the app was less and statistically significant at 3 and 6 months.
Causes & Cures Podcast Series
Dr Erin Stair, MD, MPH, author, and host of the podcast series Causes & Cures teams up with Dr Conor Farren to discuss:
• Latest trends in addiction
• Alcohol and suicide
• Evidenced-based tech & more…
>> Listen now
(Jump to 30 minutes to hear directly about uControlDrink technology.)
Who We Help:
- UControlDrink is designed to assist addiction therapists working to support their clients to reduce their alcohol consumption and lead a happier healthier lifestyle.
- It can be used to support clients experiencing any level of alcohol misuse.
- The platform’s many recovery oriented tools work in tandem to provide a powerful vehicle for change to provide benefits for both clients and therapists.
- Clients can set drink reduction targets, use the inbuilt recovery and trigger features or tailor them to their own needs. There are 12 CBT sessions and a craving intervention function.
Healthcare Org Benefits:
- Manage alcohol misuse in a more efficient, scalable and cost-effective manner
- Improve relapse targets
- Deliver consistent care & measure results using the platform’s reporting analytics to optimise treatment and improve patient outcomes.
- Reduce wait times for people who need care sooner
- Fulfill unmet client needs, by embracing technology to help them manage their problems better.
See how uControlDrink helps improve outcomes.
Get in touch for a demo: firstname.lastname@example.org